Tuesday 28 December 2010

20 for 2011

Grateful to The Church Mouse for including me in his blog list. I thought I’d mention twenty of the blogs I regularly read and others might find of interest in 2011. They are in alphabetical order.
  1. Always Hope
  2. The Banksyboy Brief
  3. Between
  4. Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley
  5. Big Bible
  6. Bishop Alan’s Blog
  7. The Cartoon Blog
  8. Chrisendom
  9. The Church Mouse Blog
  10. Clayboy
  11. Elizaphanian
  12. Here Goes
  13. Lesley’s Blog
  14. Maggi Dawn
  15. New Kid on the Block
  16. Nick Baines’s Blog
  17. Off The Post
  18. Postmodernbible
  19. Re-vis.e Re-form
  20. The Ugley Vicar
And some absent friends. Those who have stopped blogging or have become very infrequent this year.
  1. St Aidan to Abbey Manor (David Keen took a sabbatical and enjoyed it so much he stopped for good)
  2. The Journey Home (Paul Trathen became Chaplain to Bishop of Chelmsford and called it a day)
  3. The Friends Meeting House (Tim Goodbody more Facebook than blogger now)

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Thanks Phil.
Happy new year to you.

Alastair said...

Thanks from me too! Good list - even with New Kid on the Blog on it ;-)

Happy New Year, looking forward (I hope) to seeing you v soon!

Peter Banks said...

Cheers me dear! See you soon for that elusive brekkie?!